South Louisiana Community College will be opening the doors for new and returning students to register for Fall 2017 at each of its eight campuses in February.
Open House events start Monday, Feb. 13 and run through Monday, Feb. 20. Potential students and their parents are invited to visit with faculty and staff and learn about majors offered, the admissions process, financial aid opportunities, and more.
- Monday February 13 – T.H. Harris Campus in Opelousas; 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday February 14 – Lafayette; 4:30-6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday February 15 – Evangeline; 4:30-6:00 p.m.
- Thursday February 16 – Franklin; 4:30- 6:00 p.m.
- Monday February 20 – New Iberia; 4:00- 7:00 p.m., Acadian; 4:00-6:00 p.m. CB Coriel; 5:00-7:00 p.m., Gulf Area; 5:00-7:00 p.m.