Dual enrollment is open to qualified high school juniors and seniors age 15 or greater. Additionally, students must meet the following criteria:
- Meet eligibility requirments established by the school district and receive all required approvals.
- Have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.0.
- Possess the interest and aptitude necessary for success in college-level courses.
- Meet course-specific requirments, including having satisfactorily completed all prerequisite specifications.
- Demonstrate preparedness for courses in English and mathematics via Aspire, Pre-ACT, ACT, College Board Accuplacer, or other approved assessment.
- Meet program-specific requirements, including satisfactory background checks, physicals, and drug screens.