Each student should enroll for dual enrollment courses at their high school. Here's some tips:
- Meet with your high school counselor.
- Decide whether you are interested in academic or technical training.
- Discuss which courses are offered at our high school, and if scheduling those classes is possible.
- Review Aspire, Pre-ACT, ACT, or other test scores for eligibility.
- Complete student portion of the dual enrollment application, sign, and get parent's signature.
- Return application to your counselor or teacher by your school's deadline.