Career Services offers career exploration, one-on-one career counseling, career assessments, professional development workshops, job placement assistance, career fairs, and online resources to assist you with your career needs.
We can help you discover your career and personal interests; develop your career and professional skills; provide opportunities for you to gain access to a broad range of employers, employment information, and entrepreneurial opportunities; and to assist you in making decisions as you transition to four-year or professional programs.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students will be able to:
- Learn techniques on writing resumes and cover letters.
- Identify and explore potential career options.
- Locate employment opportunities through job postings and by participating in career fairs.
- Learn how to prepare for an interview.
- Learn networking and professional skills by interacting with potential employers, alumni, faculty, and staff.
We offer a variety of services including:
- Career Counseling
- Career Assessment and Exploration
- Job Placement Assistance
- Career Fairs
- Resume and Cover Letter Assistance
- Professional Development Workshops
- Mock Interviews
- Online Job Board
- Veteran Career Resources