Financial Aid Forms

Navigating Financial Aid on LoLA (Information Sheet)

How to Request Tax Transcripts

What to do if you are selected for Verification: Do not complete any verification worksheets unless instructed to do so through LoLA.  Click on the Financial Aid tab in LoLA to confirm that you are required to submit any additional documentation.  If you are, LoLA will provide a link for you.  If you have unsatisfied requirements, but when clicking on the unsatisfied requirement link you are not redirected to the proper documentation, please call the financial aid office to speak with an adviser (337-521-9621)  Verification documentation is due within 10 days of notification that a student is selected for verification.  Notification is given through LoLA on the Financial Aid tab. Failure to submit documents in a timely manner will delay processing and disbursement of aid.

Students are notified of awards and changes to awards through LoLA.  Please check the status of your Financial Aid Award by logging onto LoLA and following the steps provided in the Navigating Financial Aid on LoLA information sheet at the top of this page.

Police Officer/Firefighter Exemption Form

Statement of Separation/Divorce Form

2014-2015 Summer Data Form
2014-2015 Summer Cross-over Notification Form


Financial Aid Appeal: A financial aid appeal should only be submitted for future terms and only if you have been notified that you are no longer eligible for financial aid because you did not meet Satisfactory Academic Progress at the end of the most recent semester/term. You can check your SAP standing on LoLA.  Please note that the Financial Aid Appeal form must be completed fully; any form that is submitted and is not complete with all supporting documentation will not be reviewed, and no further notification will be given.

FERPA Release Form: Federal regulation prevents the school from providing personally identifying information regarding any student except to that student.  If you wish to allow others to obtain information regarding your education, you will need to complete and submit the FERPA Release Form.