Need to submit a form to our Registrar’s Office? We put the following list together of frequently-requested forms for your use. Simply, e-mail the forms from your college email to or drop the forms off at 1101 Bertrand Drive (Ardoin Building, Room 402).

Academic Suspension Appeal Form
Who Initiatives: Student
Why:  Student wishing to appeal an academic suspension
When:  Deadlines on the form

Application for Graduation

Change of Major Form

Contractual Agreement for Incomplete Grade Form

Demographic Change Form

Grade or Participation Change Form (for faculty/staff only)

Independent Study Form

Medical Withdrawl Form

Prerequisite Waiver Form

Registration Form

Request for Credential

Student Agreement to Audit Course Form

Withdrawal Form (after add/drop period)