The Student Leadership & Development component within the Office of Student Engagement offers co-curricular programs and educational modules designed to assist students in developing leadership, social, emotional, and intercultural competencies.
- Student Leadership Workshops
- One Word Project
- Strengthquest Workshop
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Student Philanthropy Week
- Student Engagement Student Assistant Program
- TedTalk Lead 101 Series
- Student Development Series
- University of Houston- Clear Lake- Student Leadership Conference - November 4th 2017
- Sam Houston State University-Diversity Leadership Conference - February 23rd-24th 2018
- Who's Who Scholarship
Mobile Classroom Experience
Each semester, the “Mobile Classroom Experience” provides students with opportunities to visit cities various across the country, combining educational, cultural, and service learning project components. SLCC faculty and staff also serve as moderator, and provide students with opportunities to engage in “student success” break- out sessions that focus on enhancing student leadership and development competencies......For more information on these student engagement activities, please contact the Student Engagement Office.
Upcoming Mobile Classroom Dates!!
Fall 2017 - Dallas, TX October 6th-October 8th
Spring 2018 - Panama City, FL April 27th-April 29th
Past Mobile Clasroom Experiences
For More Information Contact:
Director for Student Engagement