South Louisiana Community College is in compliance with the regulations of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities are available. Students with disabilities are encouraged to contact the ADA Counselor to discuss their needs.
Eligibility Requirements for Accommodations
- Must have a documented disability;
- Must self-identify; and
- Must submit appropriate documentation to the ADA Counselor.
Types of Accommodations
- Extended Time
- Distraction Reduced Testing
- Hearing and Visually Impaired Services
- Alternative Format
- Call (337) 521-6915
- Email the ADA Counselor email@example.com
- Visit the Student Success Center-Lafayette Campus (Ardoin Building Room 403).
- Complete the intake application.
- Request services by submitting required documentation from a health care provider (physician, psychologist, mental health professional, etc.).
To Receive Accommodations
- Provide a copy of your course schedule during the first week of the semester.
- Receive accommodation letter(s) from ADA Counselor.
- Submit accommodation letter to each instructor.
- Request accommodation each semester.
1101 Bertrand Drive
Ardoin Building, Room 403
Lafayette, LA 70506