The Student Success Center coordinates and administers all testing services and assessments. Currently, the following tests are being administered:
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
- COMPASS (Placement Test)
- HiSET (Louisiana High School Equivalency Exam)
- TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
Test Center Hours
- Monday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Latest start time for Monday and Thursday is 4:00 PM
- Latest start time for Tuesday, Wendesday, and Friday is 2:00 PM
Test Center Procedures
ID Requirements: You must show a photo ID and sign in at the receptionist desk.
Cell phones and other electronic devices, as well as food and drinks are not permitted in the testing area.
Scrap paper and pencils are provided. All scrap paper must be turned in to the Test Center staff.
Only people who are taking a test are allowed in our testing rooms. The Test Center staff cannot be responsible for children or adults who require care and supervision.
Rest room breaks are allowed. Breaks longer than 10 minutes will forfeit your testing session.