Microsoft Office Specialist Exams
SLCC currently offers the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam, Microsoft Technology Associate Exam, and Microsoft Certified Educator Exam on the Lafayette Campus.
What You Need to Know:
- Microsoft Exams are timed and typically take less than 2 hours.
- Request for special accommodations for testing must be submitted to Disability Services two weeks prior to testing.
- You need to arrive 15 minutes prior to the exam.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, it is the Testing Center’s discretion to allow you to test.
What You Need to Bring:
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- Your ticket from Certiport for the selected exam.
Scheduling a Microsoft exam date and time with SLCC:
- Schedule here
- Choose a group
- Choose your exam
- Choose a date
- Choose a time
- Complete tester information
- Pay for exam
- Print receipt
Email us at Testing@solacc.edu