The HiSET Exam – a more accessible, affordable alternative.
What You Need To Know:
- HiSET is a computer-based test
- All test takers requesting any accommodations must register by mail or email through ETS Disability Services and have accommodations approved prior to test date. (HiSET Testing Accommodation Request Form (PDF))
- Your test score results will be available immediately after testing (for explanation of your test score results, log in to your HiSET account or go to hiset.ets.org/scores/overview, click on Scores, Understanding Your Scores.
What You Need to Do:
- Create or Sign in to your HiSET account (HiSET.ets.org)
- New Users – Create an Account; https://ereg.ets.org/ereg/public/customer/create#personal#top
- Pay testing fees through your HiSET account.
What You Need to Bring:
- Acceptable and valid ID (as required by the state)
- Completed LA HiSET Authorization Form (LA HiSET Authorization for 16-18 year old Candidates form).
(An authorization form must be submitted to each location you test at)
Preparing for the HiSET:
For Adult Education class information contact:
Connor Chauveaux, Adult Ed.