Non-SLCC Proctored Exams
SLCC now offers exam proctoring for non-SLCC students on the Lafayette Campus.
- If your college partners with SmarterProctoring please select SLCC as your testing location within your learning management system such as BlackBoard, Moodle, or Canvas.
- If you are a student who needs exams proctored and your college does not use Smarter Proctoring, please have your instructor contact us at Testing@solacc.edu to confirm that we can accommodate your needs, then you can schedule and pay online.
What You Need to Know:
- SLCC proctors exams in 90 minute sessions for $30.
- Request for special accommodations for testing must be submitted to Disability Services two weeks prior to testing.
- You need to arrive 15 minutes prior to the exam.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, it is the Testing Center’s discretion to allow you to test.
What You Need to Bring:
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
Email us at Testing@solacc.edu