TOEFL TESTING COMING MAY 2018
South Louisiana Community College will offer TOEFL testing EVERY THURSDAY beginning at 9am.
What is TOEFL?
The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. And it evaluates how well you combine your reading, listening, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
What You Need to Know:
- Register with ETS.
- TOEFL Tests are timed.
- Accommodated testing must be submitted through ETS Disability Services at least six weeks prior to testing.
- You need to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the exam.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, it is the Testing Center’s discretion to allow you to test or not.
- If you feel you did not perform to your potential, you may retake a Praxis test once every 21 days, not including your initial test date.
What to Bring:
- TWO forms of acceptable ID
- Any personal items must be stored in an assigned locker.
- Personal items other than identification documents are not allowed in the lab.
- Food or drink is not permitted in the testing area.
- Jewelry is prohibited except for wedding and engagement rings.
- Clothing and other personal items that include, but are not limited to, hair accessories, neckties, bowties, hats, scarves, jackets and outerwear are subject to inspection by the test center administrator.