Here are a few reasons why you should get started on earning college credits before you graduate from high school:
- Gain an idea of what college coursework will be like.
- Complete courses that may not be offered at your high school.
- Explore an area of interest by sampling coursework from a major of by learning the technical skills necessary for a career.
- Demonstrate your ability to succeed in higher level coursework.
- Complete courses which may lead to an industry-based certification.
- Earned credits can accelerate your degree complete upon entering college after high school.